Christy Turner (ER & F Turner, Christy Norris & Miracle Mills) have produced Hammer mills for over 100 years and we have a large selection of them to cover all your grinding / size reduction requirements.
Our diverse and extensive range of machinery includes the following:
- Our Miracle mill 100 is a small fabricated hammer mill (11kW motor) that can be produced in steel or Stainless steel.
- The Xmill section of our range of hammer mill has 3 sizes up to 200kW which is generally utilised for high output usage with a reversable motor so beaters can use on both corners to reduce down time on beater changes.
- The Miracle mill 300 range has 5 different sizes available that can be used for Gravity or suction supply with a solid cast base and Hardox top section.
- The Briton range of hammer mills are on of the mosti well known having been around for many years with strong all cast body, these range from 7.5kW up to 90kW.
- The Essex major Hammer mill is a small, popular mill generally used on farms for reduction of feed.
Should your machinery ever be unfortunate enoguh to run into issues we offer a complete spares service
Our experienced spares & service team are on hand and ready to offer advice and replacement parts for your machine, ensuring production goes uninterupted, regardless of it's age.
We can usually offer same day dispathc due to stocking an extensive range of parts in our warehouse. However, If we don’t have your required part in stock, we can source it. Our In-house manufacturing facility offers a prompt service, producing spare parts for our machinery range, both modern & historic.
We are able to supply a comprehensive list of spare parts for current & discontinued models, including the following:
- All E R & F Turner Roller Mills, Flaking and Micronizing mills
- Plate Grinders such as the E R & F Turner Macrof and Inkoos mills
- Miracle Mill Junior, Standard and Super hammer mills
- Sturtevant Roll Jaw Crushers
- Christy & Norris models X15, X26 and X Mill Extra
- Christy & Norris Yeoman (12Y4), Essex Major Mk 1
Featured Hammer Mill: The Essex Major
One of our most popular and well proven hammer mills, The Essex Major: Ideal for farming applications such as grinding ceral, livestock feed, aquatic feed and pet food.
This is one of the Christy Turner flagship mills, well known for it's reliability and everlasting longevity.
One its fans in Lancashire is Jon Appleton, a second-generation farmer, who owns a nationally acclaimed rare breed pig breed empire and farms near 700 acres of arable has been using the Essex Major from the very begining had the following to say:
"The Essex Major takes care of all the rare breed pig feed: It has done twice a week arrived over 47 years ago, that’s 1.5-2 ton every single week without missing a beat. I only buy in spares from Christy Turner such as sieves, hammers, fans and castings and I take care of all of the installs myself. Having our own mill allows us to mix up our own feed, always consistent: we add cereals, minerals, salmon oil and soya oil, rich in Omega 3, which transfer to the produce. It’s never missed a day’s work. For what we’re doing, there’s nothing to replace it”
You can view our full range which we currently have available by following the link below: